Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sew for a change - October Results

All right, I failed. That sucks, since I really didn't see it coming. I thought I had this one safe since I already manage everything on the list.

What pushed me over was toothpaste. I use a good one normally, buy a little while ago I was going away on a sort of sewing camp/LAN for a long weekend (and that was awesome by the way!!!) and realised half way there that I forgot to pack both toothbrush and toothpaste! And that the only store between myself and the destination was a petrol station - oh, the horror. I had to buy a terrible super rough plastic beast (yes they only had one) and some equally awful paste to go with it.

The better side of the month was that I have only purchased second hand fabric and therefore spent zero points. Amen.

New challenge will be presented shortly - sorry about the delay!

/Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon and make my day!