Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Taking on something BIG!

In the recent year I have thought a lot about how I live my life and how what I do affect the world around me. This has lead to changing a lot of things, which I am happy about. But the more you learn, the more you realize there is more to do...

Malin and I have a similar outlook on these things, as well as a joint passion for sewing, which has now lead us to cook up a brilliant challenge for 2014. It will not be easy, but hopefully a lot of fun!

The challenge will be presented in full at the end of January and the official kickoff is February 1. This is all I'm going to say about this now - stay tuned for more info.  Hopefully you will take on the challenge too!!! I promise you won't be sorry!



/Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon and make my day!